Here is an article I found called Creating a Single Page Todo App with Node and Angular. It may be helpful to you. You will need some background information to understand it.
Here is an article on how to install the MEAN stack on Windows 10, written by Jason Watmore.
Here is what hackhands.com says about the MEAN stack:
These are some of the advantages of a MEAN stack:
- Single language is used in the whole application
- Support for the MVC pattern
- JSON is used for transfering data
- Node.js’s huge module library
- Open source so you can tweak it to your preferences if you’re an experienced user
Order of Installation
In what order would you install the MEAN stack? MongoDB, Node.js, Express and then Angular.js is one way to go. Skip MongoDB if you don’t plan to use it. Think of it as separate. Start with Node.js first. Getting started on the mean stack requires installation. Here is a article that walks you through.
- Node.js is your like operating system
- Express is your web server
- Angular.js is your programming language
- MongoDB is your database