The “CFDB” plugin saves contact form submissions to your WordPress database and provides and administration page and short codes to view and display the data. Video tutorial on the CFDB Plugin Site
By simply installing the plugin, it will automatically begin to capture form submissions from:
- JetPack Contact Form plugin
- Contact Form 7 (CF7) plugin
- Fast Secure Contact Form (FSCF) plugin
- Gravity Forms plugin
- WR ContactForm plugin
- Quform plugin (BETA)
- Ninja Forms plugin (BETA)
- Caldera Forms plugin (BETA)
- Enfold theme forms
Contact form plugins are great but generally one thing…the ability to save and retrieve the form data to/from the database. If you get a lot of form submissions, then you end up sorting through a lot of email.
This plugin provides three administration pages in the administration area under the “Contact form DB” submenu.
- “Contact form DB” to view and export form submission data
- “Database Short Code” page to generate short codes and exports
- “Database Options” to change configuration parameters
Displaying Saved Data in Posts and Pages
Use short codes such as , , , and to display the data on a non-admin page on your site. Use the short code builder page to set short code options.